Identifying infested areas throughout the home is a must for the control of fleas.
Fleas depend on a blood meal from a host to survive and after a meal the female flea lays approximately 50 eggs per day. A typical flea population consists of 50% eggs, 35% larvae, 10% pupae and 5% adults meaning that the fleas you see biting you are only 5% of the problem, which will increase dramatically everyday if left untreated. Identifying infested areas and treating them accordingly throughout the home is a must for the control of fleas.
Before we treat internally a few steps need to be taken in order to achieve the maximum effect;
- All items including children’s toys, magazines, pet feeding bowls should be removed from the floor.
- Thoroughly vacuum and mop all floors.
- Ensure that we can spray under beds.
- Do not move any major furniture.
- Cover fish tanks.
- Remove pets and humans whilst we treat and only re-enter after spray has dried.
Contact Ozrid Pest Control now for a free quote.